- How does the selling process work?
- How much should I expect for my saree?
- What do you accept?
- Does my item have to be in perfect condition?
- How do you price the items?
- How do I price the saree?
- What if our price expectations don't match?
- What happens if my item is rejected after you receive it?
- How long do you keep the items for?
- Do you reduce the price?
- What if I change my mind and want it back?
- What if my item doesn't sell?
- How do I get paid?
- Can I sell back the saree I bought from you?
- What is your fee?
- What information should I provide with my saree?
- What if the saree got ripped or colors bled during dry cleaning?
- Why should I not sell my saree on OLX because they don’t charge any fee?
- Is my identity revealed?
- How do I know that the items are in good condition and authentic?
- Are pre-owned items cleaned or reconditioned?
- Are the item pictures taken from the actual items listed for sale?
- Is my Information secure?
- How can I search for an item on the site?
- What if I have a question about an item?
- Do you ship to international destinations?
- Do you ship in whole of India?
- What are my payment options?
- What is your return policy?
- What do I do for the blouse?
- What if I don’t like the blouse or I feel that it may not fit me?
- How often do you get a new shipment?
HOW DOES THE SELLING PROCESS WORK?
Our selling process is simple. Find the sarees that are in good condition but you don't wear them anymore. Contact us at email@example.com or call us at +91 886-007-7960 and we will arrange the logistics. Once we get them, we stage them on our site and you get the money when it gets sold. Back
HOW MUCH SHOULD I EXPECT FOR MY SAREE?
As a rule of thumb, a used saree in good condition should fetch around 30% of the retail market price of a similar new one, depending on the condition, the fabric and the style. Back
WHAT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept sarees that:
- Are fit for special occasions, the condition is near new and the fabric has not become weak in storage.
- Are at least 5.2 meters long and 1.05 meter wide.
- Had retail value of at least Rs. 5000 at the time of purchase.
- Are in good condition (meaning no stains or tear). If you think that the stains are minor, please get them dry-cleaned and if they go away, send it to us.
- Your friends or sisters will happily wear.
DOES MY ITEM HAVE TO BE IN PERFECT CONDITION?
Preferably, yes. If it has any minor signs of wear or a minor defect, please get it fixed before sending it to us. If we receive an item that is not of the condition or quality described above, it will be either re-priced or returned to you at your expense. Back
HOW DO YOU PRICE THE ITEMS?
We ask you to send us your ideal asking price and the lowest acceptable price. In addition our in-house team of experts assesses the price. Back
HOW SHOULD I PRICE THE ITEMS?
As a rule of thumb, a used saree in good condition fetches around 30% of the retail market price of a similar new one, depending on the condition, the fabric and the style.Back
WHAT IF OUR PRICE EXPECTATIONS DON'T MATCH?
If our price and your price are a lot different, we will contact you and if you still do not agree, we will stage it at your ideal price. Please remember, if your price it too high, it may not sell at all and we may have to return the item to you at your expense. Shipping and delivery charges will be on actuals. Alternatively, we are happy to donate it to a charity on your behalf. Back
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ITEM IS REJECTED AFTER YOU RECEIVE IT?
We do not accept a saree if any of the following conditions are met:
- The item doesn't seem to be in good condition.
- The item cannot handle dry cleaning in our assessment.
- The sale value is less than Rs. 1000.
- Saree is less than 5.2 meters long or less than 1.05 meter wide.
If we can't accept it, we will return the item to you at your expense. Shipping and delivery charges will be on actuals. Alternatively, we are happy to donate it to a charity on your behalf. Back
HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP THE ITEMS FOR?
Our minimum listing period is 16 weeks. However, we may continue to list the items on our site even after this time at our discretion. If after 4 weeks an item has not sold, we slowly start reducing the price up to your lowest asking price. Back
DO YOU REDUCE THE PRICE?
Your item remains listed at the agreed asking price for the full minimum listing period of 4 weeks. After that we may start reducing the price up to your lowest acceptable price, to encourage a sale. If it doesn't sell even then, we will return the item to you at your expense. Shipping and delivery charges will be on actuals. Alternatively, we are happy to donate it to a charity on your behalf. Back
WHAT IF I CHANGE MY MIND AND WANT IT BACK?
No problem. You can have your items back at any time. You simply need to inform us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the SKU number of the item as listed on the site. If you do request your item back before the end of the 16-weeks listing period, you will be charged an administration fee of Rs. 400 per item plus the cost of shipping. This is to help us cover the cost of listing. There will be no administration fee if you request your items back after the 16-weeks period. Back
WHAT IF MY ITEM DOESN'T SELL?
We do our best to ensure your item sells. We also encourage you to promote the item and site in your social network to expedite the sale. However, sometimes the right owner just can't be found even after reducing the price. If we can't sell your item, we offer three options. Either we reduce the price further or we return it to you at your expense or we donate it to a charity on your behalf. Back
HOW DO I GET PAID?
Once your item sells, we hold the money for 15 business days. This is to allow for potential issues reported by the buyer. If there is no issue, we transfer the sale money (minus our commission and any other applicable charges) to your bank account. Back
CAN I SELL BACK THE ITEM I BOUGHT FROM YOU?
Absolutely. We will re-price the item and put it up on sale and you will get paid when it sells.
WHAT IS YOUR FEE?
We have the following fees:
- Listing fee per 4 weeks: Rs. 100
- One-time cleaning and restoration fee: Rs. 200
- Our commission - 20% of the selling price, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300
Right now we are not charging the listing fee. If the saree is already dry-cleaned, we don’t charge the cleaning fee either. Back
WHAT INFO SHOULD I PROVIDE WITH MY ITEM?
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your postal address.
- How old is the item?
- What's your ideal selling price? This is the price we use when we first put it on site. Remember if you price it too high, it may not sell at all.
- What's your lowest acceptable selling price? If the item does not sell, we start reducing the price. This is the lowest we will go.
- Original receipt, if you have any (optional).
- City and the shop name, from where you bought it (optional).
- The price you paid (optional)?
- Any interesting story/memory associated with the item (optional). For example, this was the first gift from my husband or I wore it on my first anniversary etc.
- New: This item has never been used.
- Like New: This item has been lightly used and looks like new.
- Fairly Used: This item has been used a few times but it still looks good.
For each item:
WHAT IF THE ITEM GOT RIPPED OR THE COLORS BLED DURING DRY CLEANING?
If we got it cleaned and this happened, we inform the seller and send it back at her expense. We also refund the money to the buyer. Back
WHY SHOULDN'T I SELL ON OLX?
OLX and Quickr are excellent solutions for some people. Most of our customers come to us for a hassle free service. They ship items to us, we take care of everything and they get the money when it sells. We professionally appraise it, photograph it, post it on the site and occasionally repair it. Since we handle all the activities, they don't have to deal with interacting, meeting, and negotiating with the strangers. Some of our customers have told us about the crank callers, off color communications, invasion into their privacy etc. Back
IS MY IDENTITY REVEALED?
Once Again maintains a 100% confidentiality policy for all buyers and sellers using the portal to buy or sell our merchandise. Our executives are specially trained to safeguard the interest of our customers. The identity of all buyers and sellers are kept confidential at all times. Back
HOW DO I KNOW THAT THE ITEMS ARE IN GOOD CONDITION?
Most items listed on Once Again tend to be dressy. You may find some items that have never been worn at all. Others have been worn on some occasions for a short duration. To help you understand, please look at the "Condition" listed on the item’s page. We have bucketed all items into 3 conditions:
ARE PRE-OWNED ITEMS CLEANED?
ARE THE ITEM PICTURES TAKEN FROM THE ACTUAL ITEMS LISTED FOR SALE?
Yes, we take detailed images of every item that we sell. We also try to provide images of the areas of wear for a pre-owned item. Back
IS MY INFORMATION SECURE?
HOW CAN I SEARCH FOR AN ITEM ON THE SITE?
You may choose to browse leisurely through our sarees or designer blouse collection or you may search by a keyword, such as silk. Back
WHAT IF I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT AN ITEM?
You can always send us an email at question@ onceaga. in or call us at +91-886-007-7960.
DO YOU SHIP TO INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS?
Our international payment gateway is not working right now so at this point, we are taking international orders manually. You can send us an email at email@example.com with the product name and SKU number or product link and we will contact you back for the shipping and payment details. Back
DO YOU SHIP IN WHOLE OF INDIA?
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Cash cards and bank transfers. Back
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
We put in a lot of effort in providing you all the details of the item, like multiple images, condition, fabric, size, weight, work, description etc. We believe that this information is enough for you to make the right call without actually seeing it. So, at this point we are not taking any returns. However, you can always sell it back to us after wearing it. We will re-price it and put it up for sale again and you will get the money when it sells. Back
WHAT ABOUT THE BLOUSE?
Every listing states what the item comes with - saree, blouse, petticoat etc. If there is pre-stitched blouse, it also states the size and the margins it has. Back
WHAT IF I DON’T WANT THE INCLUDED BLOUSE OR I FEEL THAT IT MAY NOT FIT?
If the blouse has a border or a motif, you can always cut it off and stitch it to a matching blouse. However, we would suggest that you take it to a tailor unless you are a pro. If you don’t want to do that, you can always choose a brand new designer blouse from our collection to go with the saree. Back
HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET A NEW SHIPMENT?
There is no fixed schedule. As people send us their items, we put them up for sale. Back
WHY DO I NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU?
There are multiple reasons. If you create an account, we could email the latest offers and newsletters to you. If you are selling your items, we can associate your account with your items. If you are buying, your billing/shipping information is saved with us for future use. Please rest assured, we don’t share your information with anyone so you have nothing to worry. Back
WHY DO YOU NEED MY PHONE NUMBER?
If you are buying, we may call you to confirm your order. If you are sending us your items, we may call you to confirm the receipt of your stuff. Also, sometimes we want to confirm the price if our in-house expert pricing is a lot different than yours. We will NOT make any sales calls on your number and please rest assured, we don’t share your information with anyone so you have nothing to worry. Back